With diverse and visually alluring landscapes, Tenerife captures the essence of natural beauty from its wild desert terrain and volcanoes to its coastal seascapes, lush forests and exotic flora and fauna.
The glistening shores of Tenerife beckon beachcombers to spend lazy days basking in the warm weather listening to the symphony of gentle waves. Nestled on the sun-drenched coast, Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club boasts Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished accommodations, some with dramatic views overlooking the Atlantic. With well-manicured grounds and expertly landscaped gardens, this seaside escape is one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.
Featuring a vast range of facilities including swimming pools, spa and massage services, shops and even its own gymnasium, Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club offers the ideal getaway set in an exotic Spanish paradise.
The resort will require a valid credit/debit card to charge a refundable security deposit of €100 per apartment. Please be reminded that guests who are unable to provide the deposit will not gain entry to the apartment.
Please note that there are additional fees associated with the use of our leisure centre and resort facilities, if you would like further information please contact the resort reception team.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing wonderful holidays for all our guests and takes into consideration the needs of those who have a disability or an access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we aim to comply with limited mobility or impaired mobility discrimination legislation and exceed the requirements (where possible) regarding the refurbishment of our resorts
- Making appropriate enhancements to resorts and resort plans
- Improving internal awareness and training
- Providing accurate information on our website and in our literature, including information on access, available facilities and auxiliary aids
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9-5.30) | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org